RULES AND REGULATIONS
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Linkedin or any service where the promotion may be communicated through.
No purchase required. Contest begins on or about November 28, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends on or about February 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. There are a total of 1 prizes available to be won as follows: Winners will experience access to one of the furnished suites owned or managed by Toronto Luxury Suites and regular services, including regular cleaning by the Toronto Luxury Suites cleaning team. The suite will be located in the City of Toronto. The winner will not be able to choose which suite they receive as the suite will be based on availability. Skill-testing question required. Open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who are age of majority in the province or territory of residence at time of entry. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before contest closes. Full rules and entry details available at http://torontoluxurysuites.com/featured/win-free-month-stay/
The Toronto Luxury Suites WIN A FREE MONTH STAY contest:
The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, Excluding Quebec who have reached the age of majority at the time of Contest entry in the Province or Territory in which they reside. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the above, this Contest is not open to employees of the Contest Sponsor or their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, Contest suppliers and judges, members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, spouses) and those with whom they are domiciled.
- How to enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are 3 ways to enter this contest:
- Through Instagram: you will need a public Instagram account (an “Account”) to participate. You will be required to Follow the @torontoluxurysuites Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/torontoluxurysuites/) for your entries to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. Enter by liking any of the Toronto Luxury Suites posts including tagging someone in the comments that you would like to enjoy the Grand Prize with. Each like or Comment will be counted as 1 entry.
- Through Linkedin: you will need a public Linkedin account (an “Account”) to participate. You will be required to follow Toronto Luxury Suites on Linkedin, found here https://www.linkedin.com/company/toronto-luxury-suites for your entries to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. Throughout the contest period Toronto Luxury Suites will post about the contest bi-weekly. Enter by liking the identified contest posts and or including someone in the comments that you would like to enjoy the Grand Prize with. Each like or Comment will be counted as 1 entry. Identified Contest posts will clearly say YOU COULD WIN in the photo that is posted and the copy of the photo.
- Through our website and newsletter: sign up for the Toronto Luxury Suites monthly newsletter – each person registered in our database at the time of winner selection will be granted one entry into the contest. Every person that successfully the December 2018, January 2019 or February 2019 monthly emailed newsletters will be granted one entry for each email opened.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive licence to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with Selected Entrants (defined below). Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
- Contest Period. This Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. EST on November 28, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. on February 28 2019 EST, (the “Contest Period”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
- Prizes. All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Contest or the use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion of a prize cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable. Where applicable, all taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the end of the Contest Period.
- Skill-testing Question. Selected entrants will be required, as a condition of winning a prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email.
- Prize Drawings.
One (1) prize is available and will be randomly drawn as follows:
Winner will win a One Month Stay at a Toronto Luxury Suite owned or managed suite in the City of Toronto, exact suite is based on availability – suites have the following range of an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of between Three Thousand Dollars per month ($3,000 per month) and Fifteen Thousand Dollars per month ($15,000 per month).
The package includes the following:
– One (1) month access to a Toronto Luxury owned or managed furnished suite
- Regular cleaning services as provided by the Toronto Luxury Suites team
- Exact suite will be based on availability
- Toronto Luxury Suites will make efforts to accommodate the winners schedule
- The One (1) month stay must be complete before February 28, 2020
A. Each winner may have one guest stay with them for any duration. If winner’s guest is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. The winner may have a maximum of 3 guests at any time. Should the winner have more than 3 guests at any time, the remaining time in the suite will be revoked with no substitutions. Any complaints from building staff or occupants may results in the remaining time in the suite being revoked with no substitutions. The winner is responsible for any damages to the suite or it’s furnishing.
B. Total ARV of all prizes is dependent on the availability of suites at the time the one (1) month stay is requested. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. In order to win, selected entrants must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. Where applicable, all taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
C. On or about March 3, 2019 at 10:00AM EST at 3C Business Architecture Inc. offices at 7 Fraser Avenue, M6K 1Y7, an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before Contest End Date and select the potential winners (“Selected Entrants”).
D. Selected Entrants will be deemed winners if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Winner Release”); and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
E. Selected Entrants will be notified within 3 business days of the draw and will be contacted using the Instagram, Linkedin or Email Account attached to the entry at the time of entry into the Contest. Up to three attempts will be made to contact Selected Entrants within 3 business days following the draw. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. A signed copy of the Sponsor’s Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date it is mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response. All prizes will be awarded.
F. Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address entered at the time of entry (“Authorized Account Holder”). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected entry.
G. All prizes must be accepted as offered and/or awarded and may not be transferred, exchanged or substituted, whether for cash or otherwise except as expressly provided in these Contest rules or at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof with one of at least equal value, including in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prizes. If, for any reason, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, there may be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants, at Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion, to award the correct number of prizes after the Contest closing.
- Release and Indemnification. All winners must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept prizes as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of prizes as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize, and the use of entries by the Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this Contest, any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel and the use of entries by Sponsor, the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise, or late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Other Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the end of the Contest Period. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at http://torontoluxurysuites.com/featured/win-free-month-stay/ Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Contest, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes related to the Contest or for the administration of the Contest, without further notice or compensation.
- Law. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of Ontario, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Newmarket, Ontario.
- Rule Amendments. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Contest rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Contest rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
The winner will be announced through the Toronto Luxury Suites Instagram, Linkedin, Website and Email Newsletter once they are confirmed.