- How do we check in?
Our check-in process includes a meet-and-greet and in-suite presentation by our Move-in Specialist, who will be in contact with you.
- What is the Internet password and it is reliable?
The password is shown on your welcome letter. We use a “speed test” app to ensure the Internet speed is fast and reliable.
- What do we do with the suite keys when we are moving out?
You will receive an E-mail with departure instructions about one week prior to your departure date, which will advise on the steps to return your suite keys.
- Will someone come to the suite to check it prior to our moving out?
No—our team will not be coming to your suite prior to checkout. We do ask that you advise us if any items were damaged. Our housekeeper will clean the suite after you have left.
- Is there a list of all the items in the suite when we move in?
Yes, this is by way of pictures we have taken and shown to you during the in-suite presentation.
- Can we leave the keys with the concierge on departure?
All keys should be returned as per the departure instructions. However, if you have a concern kindly E-mail our Move-in Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) and advise.
- How can we access the building amenities?
Due to covid protocols, access to building amenities are scheduled by the concierge personnel.
- If we have a problem, who should we contact?
As per your welcome letter kindly E-mail email@example.com. However, in the event of fire or flood kindly contact the concierge first and then call our operations personnel at 416-901-3391.
- Is smoking allowed in the suite?
No, absolutely not. Nor is smoking permitted on the balcony.
- Where are the nearest supermarkets?
You can ask the concierge who will direct you accordingly.
- How can we get items such as groceries delivered to us?
All deliveries are brought to the building concierge who will ensure they are tagged and placed in a separate area. You will receive a call that your deliveries are available for pick up or you can call the concierge to enquire.
- Can we have additional towels and bed sheets?
Yes, however kindly consult your rate sheet to note the rental cost of these. If you agree to these rates, then please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and advise our team of your requirements and agreement to charge your credit card.
- Do we allow pets and if yes, what size?
Some locations allow any pets of any size, while others have restrictions. We can check and advise.
- Are the suites fully furnished?
Yes, with all furnishing and fittings, including dishwasher, TV, washing machine/dryer, fridge, all kitchen utensils, etc.
- Do you have unfurnished accommodations?
No, all our suites are fully furnished.
- Where are your locations in Toronto?
Yorkville, Bay and College, Mid-town and King West.
- Is there in-suite laundry?
Yes, a washer and dryer provided.
- What items do you provide in the suite?
All kitchen equipment (plates, forks, spoons, knives, cooking utensils, pots and pans), fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, bed sheets, duvets, towels, TV etc.